Who we are:
Nuweb Group is an innovative software house with a growing international reach through our network of white label partners. We produce a product, named Nutickets, which is an all-in-one white label event management solution - featuring ticketing, access control, and an integrated RFID cashless payment solution.
The product is predominately used by organisations within the events sector, however due to its versatile nature sees great success within sporting organisations, charities, schools, universities, and even the transport sector.
As the platform is white label, partnerships sit at the heart of our vision and our values, and we are searching to expand our international network by working hand-in-hand with likeminded organisations across multiple sectors.
We encourage partners to take our innovative product range, wrap it in their own brand and begin to create new revenue streams through the sales of the platform in their own region.
We believe in developing talent and encouraging every member of our young and dynamic team to contribute with bright ideas, grow and develop with us in a fully open and supportive environment. We are proud to have a friendly, international culture.
What to expect:
The Nutickets platform was re-written from the ground-up in 2020 using the latest versions of Laravel, InertiaJS & Vue. The platform was carefully crafted following TDD by our small team of passionate Laravel developers who put developer experience at the forefront of everything they build. We have successfully phased out all of our legacy systems, so the successful candidates will get to join the team on our mission to take over the ticketing space using exclusively modern technology, having fun and levelling up in the process.
Day-to-day you will work closely with the front-end, back-end & mobile team to develop and deliver awesome new functionality in our APIs and core platform. The dev team will welcome you with open arms into our morning (remote) standups and from there you can go about your day in whichever way works best for you. We work on monthly release cycles which gives everyone plenty of breathing room to be creative and develop the best possible solutions for our clients.
Joe, our Lead Developer will be responsible for you and will do everything within his power to help you succeed at becoming the best Laravel developer you can be. There is plenty of room for progression within the engineering team and we will set out a career plan tailored to your own personal development goals.
- Take ownership for the whole development cycle including documenting and creating user-centric solutions with reusable, scalable and clean PHP code following TDD and OOP best practices
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Extend our offering with 3rd party API integrations including leading payment processors and marketing platforms
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Essential skills & experience in…
Object Oriented PHP
Online sales and payment gateways
Vue.js with good Vanilla JS knowledge
- A background in e-Commerce or high-volume transactional systems
- Relevant higher education or university degree
- Understanding of cloud technologies (AWS)
Be adaptable and driven to pick up new technologies
Passion, energy, a sense of humour
Have good interpersonal and communication skills
Up to date with the Laravel community & ecosystem
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Fasttrack career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote working
- Opportunity to see immediate impact of your skilled work
- Friendly working environment
- A comprehensive benefits package - ask us for more details!